Translators and Interpreters
Supported by a team of translators accredited by ABRATES (Brazilian Association of Translators) and associated with SINTRA (National Union of Translators), Traducenter regularly offers the English-Portuguese Training Course for Translators and Interpreters , with classes beginning at various dates throughout the year. As for other pairs of languages there are specific dates, informed upon request.
The course has six phases, with the following lengths and specifications:
|Phase I||= 09 months|
– Introduction to Translation Extension (Vocabulary)
|Phase II||= 10 months|
– Instrumental Portuguese & English and General Culture
|Phase III||= 15 months|
– Translation & Interpreting Practice (All areas)
|Phase IV||= 04 months|
– Improvement (Laws, Ethics, Preparation for the Sworn Translator Exam of the Boards of Trade)
|Phase V||= 12 months|
– Specialization in Translation (student chooses a specific area: legal, scientific, commercial, technical or literary)
|Phase VI||= 12 months|
– Specialization in Interpreting (simultaneous and / or consecutive in several areas)
Upon completion of the course, students will receive their diploma and may require its accreditation by ABRATES.